Livestream Studio™ Software Ver 1.3
Transform your PC into a professional live production control room, designed by broadcast professionals for broadcast professionals. Build your own switcher hardware to the specifications you need using any Blackmagic Design device and a Windows® computer.
New in Version 1.3 – JUST RELEASED
September 12, 2013
Built-in broadcast quality format converter for every input with automatic format detection. Allows use of any camera and video source without matching video formats.
Extend multi-view across multiple external monitors.
Seeing all your cameras in real-time is the key to making the best editorial decisions. Livestream Studio™ has a built-in multiview with all the features you’d expect from a live production control room, including full field-rate display (no matter how many inputs), tally, input labels and audio levels.
Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
Monetize live events with mid-roll ad insertion by simply pressing the “Insert Advertisement” button in Studio. Requires purchase of Livestream Enterprise plan (not available until late September 2013).
Add Tally Lights on top of any camera by purchasing Tally Light devices from metaSETZ (www.metasetz.com).
Graphics Module (GFX) Upgrades
- Ability to move and copy graphics templates within and between GFX modules.
- Drop shadow option for text, countdown, images and picture in picture.
- Border option for picture-in-picture and images.
- Audio control for picture-in-picture in Graphics templates (mute and levels).
Streaming Module Improvements
- Audio peak warnings within streaming module log.
- Multi-bitrate streaming to custom RTMP CDNs and servers.
- Ability to stream up to 1080p video to custom RTMP CDNs and servers.
New Wipe Transitions