Local broadcasters, colleges and production companies who want to make the transition from shooting sports, to full-tilt live sports production know that fans want to be more than spectators. Diving catches. Game-winning plays. Out-of-bounds calls. Without the right production tools, they’re easy to miss.
For years, the cost of those production tools have knocked smaller broadcasters, schools and conferences right out of professional sports coverage ballpark. 3Play 425 delivers the professional instant replay that will put you head-and-shoulders above the local competition, and propel you into the majors.
- 6-channel live sports “sweet spot”
- Network-quality production in native HD
- Seamless mixing of live video with assets from your media library
- Compact, 2RU design fits perfectly in control rooms and production vehicles of all sizes
- Included control surface with premium T-bar, speed presets, and jog wheel
The 3Play™ 425 interface is designed to put you, the operator, in control of every source and function within your replay system. Fans count on you to deliver the moment of truth. The reality of the game is in your hands. With features that you can configure to suit your needs, you have the ability to stay true to each and every play. Clips list. Playlist. And pop-up Dashboard. All at your fingertips.
1) REPLAY INTERFACE is the control center for your 3Play 425 production. Connect up to four HD or SD cameras, audio sources, and the included control surface to manage recording, playback, clip marking, playlist creation, and more.
2) LIVE DESKTOP MONITORS let you view the action from every angle, with interactive, full field rate displays. Integrated multi-view monitoring allows you to select from additional monitor layouts and send all on-screen monitors to a second display to enlarge your workspace.
3) OUTPUT MONITORS show the output being sent through the two simultaneous, independent playout channels. Camera angles can even be switched during live playback. Full field rate displays include the option to show or hide HUD (Heads-Up Display) information.
4) ONE-BUTTON RECORDING simultaneously captures video from your choice of up to four cameras. 3Play 425 also supports automatic recording (activated by performing select operations).
5) CLIPS LIST provides quick and easy access to all available clips (or events) for immediate playback. Clip notes can be entered for each camera view of an event, allowing you to find and replay the right highlight from the best angle – instantly.
6) PLAY LIST lets you create highlight reels or compile clips for sequenced playback. The play list includes independent speed controls for each clip (for real-time, slo-mo or high-speed playback) and provides options for background music tracks and transitions.
7) INTERACTIVE DASHBOARD lets you view active settings on the control surface or manage 3Play 425 operations using on-screen controls, including playback speed presets, output mode, mark in, mark out, and transport.